|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Be responsible for the day to day food production in a busy banquet environment.|
Must be able to follow the established formulas and recipes according to instructions by the Banquet Chef and Executive Chef. Maintains food quality and presentation.
Must have a flexible work schedule, hours vary based on banquet functions. Weekends and holidays included.
|Duties:||Prepare food efficiently as orders are received. Communicate effectively with the Banquet Chef and Executive Chef. Follow predetermined instruction regarding recipes and quantities. Make constant efforts to improve working procedures to upgrade food qualities. Have a basic knowledge of food cost control. Comply with all food handling and sanitation procedures. Respond to all reasonable requests made by supervisors and management. Maintain work area and equipment, putting things away at the end of the shift.|
|Qualifications:||1. Previous experience and/or culinary training required.|
2. Must be able to count.
3. Must be able to read.
4. Must possess number recognition.
5. Must have manual dexterity for knife handling, sautéing, and equipment usage.
6. Must be able to lift at least 75 pounds (not over head).
7. Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds over head.
8. Must be able to withstand exposure to water and extremes in temperature throughout the shift.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.