|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Country Springs Hotel is looking for an energetic, friendly, customer service-oriented person to fill the role of Lead Lifeguard at the Springs Water Park.|
|Duties:||Under the direction of the Water Park Manager and the Water Park Supervisor, the Lead Lifeguard is responsible for:|
•Supervising all aspects of the assigned shift, including lifeguard rotations, guest safety and satisfaction, and responding to first aid or emergency situations.
• Responding to any and all guest inquiries and/or needs
• Responsible for leading and documenting pre-/post-shift in-services.
• Maintaining all necessary checklists, logs, and other required documentation.
• Filling the most effective role as determined by water park/hotel management
|Qualifications:||• Must be at least 18 years of age.|
• At least two years of lifeguard experience preferred.
• Familiarity with the International Lifeguard Training Program is a plus.
• Must have a current lifeguard certification, with the ability to obtain an ILTP certification upon hire.
• Must be comfortable and confident in interpersonal situations, including responding to guest and/or staff concerns and leading staff trainings
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.