PM Pantry Cook
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||As a Pantry Cook, you are responsible for preparing all food items according to the recipes and guidelines of the Sous Chef for: Wildflower's Restaurant, Copper's Pub & Grill, and room service. This is a full time position including nights, weekends, and holidays.|
|Duties:||1.Prepare food efficiently as orders are received.|
2.Communicate effectively with the Sous Chef and Executive Chef.
3.Follow predetermined instruction regarding recipes and quantities.
4.Make constant efforts to improve working procedures to upgrade food qualities.
5.Have a basic knowledge of food cost control.
6.Comply with all food handling and sanitation procedures.
7.Respond to all reasonable requests made by supervisors and management.
8.Maintain work area and equipment, putting things away at the end of the shift.
|Qualifications:||1. Previous experience and/or culinary training preferred. Must have PM availability including weekends and holidays|
2. Must be able to count.
3. Must be able to read.
4. Must possess number recognition.
5. Must have manual dexterity for knife handling, sauteing, and equipment usage.
6. Must be able to lift at least 75 pounds (not over head).
7. Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds over head.
8. Must be able to withstand exposure to water and extremes in temperature throughout the shift.